No, Ackah Law does not help people find employment so they can enter Canada or the United States as workers. Our role as immigration lawyers and paralegals is to help you get immigration papers after you have been offered a position by a Canadian or United States employer. We help you get your paperwork together and approved so you can come to Canada. Our expertise is legal only: once you have a job in Canada or employer who is willing to sponsor you to come to Canada or the United States, we can help you get your immigration papers.

Calgary: (403) 452‑9515
Vancouver: (604) 985‑9512
Toronto: (416) 643‑7177
North America: 1 (800) 932-1190