Can Ackah Law help people get a Study Permit and Temporary Visa if they want to go to school in Canada or the United States? Yes, Ackah Law can help you get a Study Permit for Canada. But we cannot help you get into the school of your choice: you have to do the research and fill out the paperwork to get approved for the academic institution you want to attend. Once you are accepted to a learning institution in Canada or the United States, we can help you get a Study Permit, and if needed for your home country, a Temporary Student Visa. We can’t counsel you on which schools are better, or where you should apply. Our role as your legal counsel is to guide you once you have acceptance and can prove you can support yourself while in school.

Calgary: (403) 452‑9515
Vancouver: (604) 985‑9512
Toronto: (416) 643‑7177
North America: 1 (800) 932-1190