Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Work Permit - PR

Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by smith, Apr 22, 2014.

  1. smith

    smith New Member

    After finishing school, I now have a job offer (contract position). I have a coop work permit and my visa will expire in about 7 months. I would like to become a PR and stay in Canada. I am in the field of Information Technology. What are my options or how can I do this?

Share This Page