Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Work in Canada and Study in USA as (International Student) Simultaneously

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitul Hirpara, Sep 1, 2015.

  1. Mitul Hirpara

    Mitul Hirpara New Member


    I need some guidance,

    I have 2 Semesters of my Masters left to graduate in US.
    Currently I am full time student and also working full time on CPT.
    My graduation is in May 2016 and my CPT end date is Dec 2015.
    I am not eligible for CPT Extension, as I will have exhausted 1 year of CPT at end of Dec.

    I fall under specialized work category as I have 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer.
    My Company is willing to apply for work visa in Canada and transfer me there under intra-company work permit.

    My question is lets say if i get work visa for Canada and i migrate there in beginning of January 2016. Can i still hold my F1 Student visa simultaneously and Complete my last semester by taking weekend classes and traveling back and forth ?
    carolina likes this.

Share This Page