Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Will wife's travel to Canada be denied?

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by PierreL, Apr 16, 2015.

  1. PierreL

    PierreL New Member

    I want to see if my finacee can accompany me to Canada for a two month trip. We are planning to get married in Switzerland, where we are from. She has a visitor visa now. We will get married and then travel to Canada. I will apply for an outland visa application.

Share This Page