Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Want to quit job

Discussion in 'Working in Canada' started by Zhang2, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Zhang2

    Zhang2 New Member

    Since early 2012, I've been on ICT WP on a visa and WP that will be valid until the end of the year. My husband has OWP and is working. I want to leave my job (though I know my employer has to process LMO), but can I remain in Canada without a job and/or can my employer cancel my permit? What about my husband?
  2. Thomas Hanes

    Thomas Hanes New Member

    For issues like this, I think you really need to see an attorney - there's no single answer in cases like this.

Share This Page