Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Wait for Rehabilitation Application

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges and Convictions' started by Rosalie, Nov 30, 2013.

  1. Rosalie

    Rosalie New Member

    If someone was convicted of impaired driving in the United States, how long after that conviction does he or she have to wait before they can apply for a Rehabilitation Certificate in order to immigrate? Do they take into account that it happened one time only 4 years ago?

Share This Page