Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

visitor visa

Discussion in 'Visiting Canada' started by PierreL, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. PierreL

    PierreL New Member

    I would like to apply visitor visa for my father-in-law. How do I apply and where do I find information on what to give when i apply? My father-in-law is in Argentina.
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    Visitor visa or supervisa? I ask because the processes are similar, and if you are going to do all the paperwork, it is worth trying for a supervisa.
  3. Niren789

    Niren789 New Member

    Panusa is probably right, you can learn about both options on the Canadian government website (Just google "CIC supervisa", I can't post a link to it on here).
  4. Allthebest

    Allthebest New Member

    You should also consider that Super Visa has a higher approval rate than Visitors one. Both are multi-entry and are issued for 10 years. However, Super Visa holders are allowed to stay in Canada up to 2 years in a row, whereas Visitor's Visa allows you to stay no more than 6 months per entry. Besides, Super Visa has a mandatory Canadian medical insurance that must be at least 100,000 CAD worth of coverage and issued for a duration of a year (visitor's visa does not require an applicant to insured, although it is recommended).Just google "super visa online calculator to see what are the prices". You also must be a Canadian PR holder or a citizen.
  5. chiddu

    chiddu New Member

    I want to come to Canada for printing exhibition..
    How to start the process..
    What are all documents required..
    Please revert me..
  6. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    Is that a conference or an expo in Canada for a short period of time?
  7. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    First step is to find out what need to visit Canada as a tourist or Business person. It may be possible for both.
  8. Andrew Smith

    Andrew Smith New Member

    Yes, Mark smith you are right. , First step is find out what need to visit Canada as a tourist or Business person.
  9. Ellie123

    Ellie123 New Member
  10. Grapes

    Grapes New Member

    My daughter, who is an indian born canadian citizen,living in Quebec, suddenly fell ill.My SON-IN-LAW, who is employed and having sufficient means in Canada, has sent an invitation letter inviting my wife to Canada.My wife wants to see her ill daughter soon.Is there any way to get an urgent visit visa to travel from India..? please suggest.Or is there any emergency visit visa..
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016

Share This Page