Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

urgent inquiry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khaye, Aug 13, 2014.

  1. khaye

    khaye New Member

    Is it possible to convert TRV (tourist visa) to in land immigrant visa if I want to put up a business in Quebec? thank you.
  2. If you have come to Canada under tourist visa category, you may apply for extension of visa within canada.
  3. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    You can convert your tourist visa very easily..

Share This Page