Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Trade 'credential certification'

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by Natasha Oglesby, Sep 6, 2015.

  1. Natasha Oglesby

    Natasha Oglesby New Member

    I am hoping that someone can help. My husband is a trade qualified painter and decorator. He completed a 3 year apprenticeship with city and guilds in UK over 20 years ago. We immigrated toAustralia from UK 16 years ago and his qualification was trade recognised by RTA.
    I can't seem to find who credentials painting and decorating for Canadian PR. Please advise.

Share This Page