Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Temporary work permit

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by WorldTraveler, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. WorldTraveler

    WorldTraveler New Member

    I am Chinese citizen in United States for one year with a job offer now with company in Airdrie, Alberta. I need to file for a temporary work permit. Can I do this online?
  2. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member


    You can apply online non-immigrant visa application (Form DS-160).. with photo and some documents..
    George Goode likes this.

Share This Page