Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Study Permit Address Change

Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by zman, Jul 15, 2015.

  1. zman

    zman New Member

    I've been studying in Canada for 2 years now... and will continue in my college program this fall, but I have moved since my study permit was first granted. How do I change my address on my study permit?
    frank201601 likes this.

Share This Page