Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Study opportunities

Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by PerpetualStudent, Feb 8, 2012.

  1. PerpetualStudent

    PerpetualStudent New Member

    I am seeking out opportunities for graduate studies in Canada after I finish my general degrees in the United States. I am interested in attending classes in a university or universities located close to major art museums where I might eventually find employment leading to being curator's assistant or something similar. What types of immigration documents or visas would I need? Where should I begin in finding information?
  2. Wanderer

    Wanderer New Member

    I guess you might have to apply for a study permit in this case, and it is very likely that a letter of acceptance from the university where you intend to study will be required by the immigration.
  3. PerpetualStudent

    PerpetualStudent New Member

    Thanks, Wanderer. I don't really know yet where I would like to attend classes, so I'll be doing research with various educational venues. I'll have my degrees already and will just want to take supplemental courses, most likely.
  4. abroaduni

    abroaduni New Member

    Then,you should try to search online for that courses or you could contact with experienced holders or experts.

    All the best.....

    canadian immigration

    work in canada
  5. PerpetualStudent

    PerpetualStudent New Member

    Thanks abroaduni. I am more interested in working in art or cultural museums than in taking specific courses. I'll already have my degrees, so my college courses would be supplementing my degree. The main reason I want to come to Canada is to see the back areas of various archival institutions. I think I can take courses and work myself into a part-time position for the experience.

Share This Page