Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group


Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by Zhang2, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Zhang2

    Zhang2 New Member

    I graduated with my four year degree but for next year, the admissions deadlines have passed. If I study at another college post-graduate for a year, will I be able to obtain citizenship after completing the 2 years of school and work?

Share This Page