Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Spinal Problem

Discussion in 'Medical Conditions' started by KGEO, Mar 18, 2015.

  1. KGEO

    KGEO New Member

    I'm a spina bifida patient ,had surgery at 3yrs.I suffer from mild urinary incontinence but no assistive devices to support me.I use diapers and change them 2-3 times a day. I can do all things by self.Looks normal in appearance but walks with slight limp. A post graduate with more than 10 yrs experience in middle management level.IELTS GT score 7.5. No other physical problem . CAn I apply for immigration to Canada and whether i'm medcially admissible.
    please advice.Thank you
    Geo K.
  2. Jeina M.P.

    Jeina M.P. Moderator

    You may want to look into applying for a medical Temporary Resident Permit. This is a temporary permit, with which you can come to Canada and just before the 3 years is up (as a TRP holder), if all goes well, you can then apply for Permanent Residence status.

Share This Page