Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Skilled Work Experience Requirement

Discussion in 'Canada Experience' started by Magnolias, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. Magnolias

    Magnolias New Member

    The CEC program requires one year of full-time skilled work experience after graduating from a Canadian secondary education institution. Would someone who graduated with, say, an Electronic Engineering diploma, and spent one year teaching German in Canada, meet the work experience requirement? Or does the professional experience have to be related to the received education?

Share This Page