Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

regarding education and experience points

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by FARHAN AHMED, Feb 28, 2012.


    FARHAN AHMED New Member

    i am physiotherapist , i want to apply for immigration as skilled worker.

    1.can some one tell me how many points can i earn on one four year bachelor degree.

    2. when i was in third year i worked in medical center as a part timer. can i get points on two year part time experience
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member


    I answered your questions in the general section - see that posting. Best of luck in your application - I invite you to come back and share your experiences with us!
  3. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    I should mention - if you can avoid paying your government application fees with credit card, then avoid doing so. I've seen and heard of too many applications being sent back because the credit card was denied as the credit card company suspected it was a fraudulent charge in another country (Canada). So either arrange with your credit card company ahead of time or simply use a bank draft.
  4. abroaduni

    abroaduni New Member

    Hey buddy,
    I would like to suggest you that,take an advice from experts this regarding.Definitely,they will suggest you the best.

    Good Luck!!!

    emigrating to canada

Share This Page