Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

query for temporary work permit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juris, Dec 17, 2012.

  1. juris

    juris New Member

    For example If I have already a employer in Canada and LMO has been issued.
    Can i just take a temporary residence visa outside the canada and is it true that we can just take the work permit in the immigration of canada?

    kindly advise.

  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member


    I'm not sure I understand the question. If your employer has an LMO, yes you can apply for a work permit for that employer (you have to apply it is not automatic). And if you need a TRV, you can apply for that as well.
  3. Pioneer

    Pioneer Member

    Does that mean that there are only certain employers that are allowed to hire non-Canadians? Can you not apply for any job, and then ask for a work Visa, after you have secured the job?

Share This Page