Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

parents in Canada but want to get student visa

Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by jenny, Feb 5, 2015.

  1. jenny

    jenny New Member

    I am no longer a Minor and already married. Both parents are in Canada, I want to get a student visa because I am not finish with school yet and would like to pursue nursing there. Is there a chance I will get refused even if already enrolled at Canada?
  2. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    You can apply for the sponsorship visa through your parents.
  3. Refusal chances only depend on the documents which are required to get the visa. If you have all documents then refusal chances are minimum.

Share This Page