Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Old PR status expired. I want to apply for spouse sponsored PR

Discussion in 'Sponsorship' started by Sujit Dutta, Jul 30, 2014.

  1. Sujit Dutta

    Sujit Dutta New Member

    In 2008, I and my wife became PR. As I was working outside of Canada, I failed to stay 2 years in Canada in last 5 years and thus my PR status was expired.
    My wife stayed back in Canada and became Canadian citizen. Now, in order to stay with my family, I want to apply for spouse sponsored PR.
    Do I need to submit a special cover letter along with the application?

Share This Page