Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

NOC 4011

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by mkhur, Sep 6, 2014.

  1. mkhur

    mkhur New Member

    Hi All,
    I am looking for applying for PR for 4011. done phD in pharmacology.
    I have few queries:
    a) Do I have to send my credentials to some assessing authority and if yes then pls suggest where to find ?
    b) Is the documentation for applying is easy i.e. can be done by own or should hire a consultant ?
    c) any reference to consultant in delhi with good results ?

  2. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    Yes , you can consult in Delhi regarding NOC 4011.. One of the consultants is Immigration Overseas India..
  3. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    I am on NOC 4011 too and I submitted in August. CIO has received 25 of 500 cap anticipated applications so far...although it may be more. No matter what, I am sure you'll make the cap. Relax

Share This Page