Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Name Change after marriage/Inland Spouse Application

Discussion in 'Sponsorship' started by pedro pil, Jan 14, 2016.

  1. pedro pil

    pedro pil New Member

    Hello, I just recently married, so im still waiting for our wedding certificate so that i can change my new name as married couple. Change name on Driver's license, SIN card, Health card, Passport name amendment and Permanent Resident card. I will sponsor my husband.

    In our inland spouse application i already put my new name as newly married.
    My questions is that ok to send a copy of updated Drivers license and updated passport as travel document with inland application?

    Please advice. Because it take's more time in applying for a new PR card (name change).

    Thank you very much

Share This Page