Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Landing question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Immi2111, Nov 25, 2013.

  1. Immi2111

    Immi2111 New Member

    When I land in Canada, do I need to bring a full copy of my Permanent Resident application along with my passport and COPR?
  2. smith

    smith New Member

    Your PR card will be issued using your COPR and your passport, so you will not need to bring a full copy of your application.

Share This Page