Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Intra transfer and spouse

Discussion in 'Visiting Canada' started by Sindhu, Jun 29, 2015.

  1. Sindhu

    Sindhu New Member


    I'm an Indian citizen working in USA on OPT. Since my H1B dint get through the lottery this year, my company has decided to send me to Canada (Intra employer transfer). Also, I am getting married in November 2015. My questions are as follows:
    1. )Would it be possible for me to take my fiance with me as I come to Canada?
    2. )If so, what visa would I have to apply? If he applies for a TRV/Visitor visa, how long does it take to process.And, how many days would he be granted to stay in Canada? Can he look for jobs or work with a visitor visa?
    3.) Can he apply for an open work permit (even if I am an intra transfer employee)
    4.) Where do I have to get my visa work done?

Share This Page