Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Information for Hiring a Lawyer Required

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by SAADAT, Feb 24, 2015.


    SAADAT New Member

    I just made my decision to go for immigration process through express entry. Can you kindly advise me whether I should hire a Consultant registered with RCIC or go for a lawyer registered with law society LSUC. and whats the diference between both. For sure I am gonna hire one of these two as I need to get help regarding preparing my CV and experience letters so please don't advise not to hire a third party.
    Also with 348 points where do I stand in the chances to get ITA?
  2. rohitxip

    rohitxip New Member

    I suggest you to go for a Canada Express Entry immigration that i know. which has a team of expert ICCRC , CRCIC , MARA registered lawyers who does Assessment of the profile thoroughly before accepting the PR process.

Share This Page