Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

if you are applying within canada can you leave the country?

Discussion in 'Sponsorship' started by Sargork, May 25, 2015.

  1. Sargork

    Sargork New Member

    Hey Im sponsoring my wife and she is living here in canada with me for now.
    We sent the application from inside canada and it seems that from here it takes even longer but my wife is pregnant and you can't have the health insurance if you dont have papers here.

    So I was thinking to send her back the last 2 months or so to give birth and then come back but can you exit the country if you already sent your application within canada?

  2. andrew-brit

    andrew-brit New Member

    You can leave the country but if on her return she is denied entry then her inland application will be refused as it is a requirement to stay in Canada until your application is approved.

Share This Page