Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Federal Skilled Worker (Points on Adaptability)

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by Ramachandran, Oct 3, 2014.

  1. Ramachandran

    Ramachandran New Member

    I am applying for the immigration for Federal Skill Workers Program (FSWP) for the IT Professionals.
    I worked in Canada for a 8 months term between may 2010 - Jan 2011 in Saskatchewan as a Embedded System
    Software Designer and then for a 5 month between 2011-2012 in Toronto as a Software Application Developer
    with valid work permits. On both these occasions I had approached you through HCL Canada for work permit
    extensions. Overall I had worked for more than one year (but not continuous). I just want to clarify if I
    can claim points for adaptability for Federal skill Workers Program?

    One more thing, I have worked in Canada during 2010 initially. That time NOC 2011 was not ready (NOC 2006 was there). But the job I was doing in 2010 is also listed there in NOC 2011 (Embedded System Software Designer). And of course these kind of specialist jobs requires a minimum graduate education (The term Skill Level ''A'' of NOC 2011).

    I am not sure if I have the eligibility for adaptability for experience in Canada (FSWP), because of which I thought I can clarify in the forum
  2. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    Hire a federal skilled worker who are with skilled professional work experience...
  3. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    Hi Ramachandran,

    Atleast you want to be one - year of full time work in Canada. .. in a occupation listed in skill type O or Skill Levels A and B...

Share This Page