Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Education Assessment

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by khan, Jun 3, 2014.

  1. khan

    khan New Member

    could any one tell me do i have to assess all my educational documents like year 10 and year 12 or just highest qualification which is Bachelor's degree?? I am from Pakistan.

    Please reply

  2. Med

    Med New Member

    Hi Khan,
    Which organization do you choose to assess your degrees?

Share This Page