Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group


Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by WorldTraveler, Nov 25, 2013.

  1. WorldTraveler

    WorldTraveler New Member

    I have not gotten my Educational Credential Assessment Report. Can I send my application to CIO and then send the ECA report at a later date once I receive it?
  2. Rosalie

    Rosalie New Member

    No, on the Citizen and Immigration website it says that if supporting documents are not received with your application it will be returned to you. I think that means you need to have your Educational Credential Assessment Report in with your application.
  3. WorldTraveler

    WorldTraveler New Member

    Do you know how long it typically takes to receive the ECA? I have not found any helpful information online regarding timelines for this.
  4. smith

    smith New Member

    It depends on the university. It can take weeks in some cases, months for others. and it depends on how you did your ECA. WES is supposed to be the fastest.
  5. Amanullah

    Amanullah New Member

    Sir i want to know about ECA how can i get and where should i submit my papers ,which papers i have to submit.thanks
  6. Med

    Med New Member

    Hi Amanullah,
    What's your degree level and which organization do you choose for assessment?

Share This Page