Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

ECA report

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by chandrasirisha, May 12, 2015.

  1. chandrasirisha

    chandrasirisha New Member

    I am a full time employee currently working in Canada for more than one year with open work permit.

    I am planning to apply PR under federal skilled workers program through Express entry. I have completed my masters degree in India.
    My question here is:
    1.Is ECA report mandatory and need to submit along with PR application?

    and other than the express entry is there a way to apply for PR .
    Please let me know.

Share This Page