Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Does the Canada Experience Class require 67 points?

Discussion in 'Canada Experience' started by JuanRT, Feb 24, 2012.

  1. JuanRT

    JuanRT New Member

    I'm plan to apply to CEC after 2 yrs of work. Do i need 67 points? Cannot tell from CIC site...thnx
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    No, you won't need to score 67 points. The Canada Experience Class is much different - you just need to show 2 years of authorized work in a NOC 0 A or B occupation, language testing, and so long as you are not otherwise inadmissible, that's it. No 67 points required.
  3. abroaduni

    abroaduni New Member

    No,there is no need to show 67 points for CEC.You only need to show your working experience of few years or few years of staying there.
  4. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    That means if you can not score 67 points for the skilled worker program, then you don't any other options in Canada.

Share This Page