Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Credential recognition

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by PierreL, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. PierreL

    PierreL New Member

    Do I need to get credential recognition after or before the visa? How do I go about doing this?
  2. sharanjit

    sharanjit New Member

    before plz see ECA AND U CAN OPT FOR ICAS OR WES
  3. Qasim Sethi

    Qasim Sethi New Member

    I am from Pakistan and I have done my Bachelors degree from Pakistan and Masters degree from UK. The question is that WES doesn't have my Pakistan university listed in their list. So i opt for ICAS. As my Master degree is from UK, i have to ask my University to send my transcript to ICAS which is very difficult as i am in Pakistan right now. What can i do for that. Adding further, in Pakistan Higher Education Commission (HEC) is authroize body to attest the Mark sheets along with the degree. I have already done that and they enclosed the copies in a sealed envelope but they don't these by mail so do i need to ask my Pakistani university for that as well.

Share This Page