Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Child support demand

Discussion in 'Sponsorship' started by Adana David, Mar 2, 2016.

  1. Adana David

    Adana David New Member

    A woman came out of the woodwork saying my husband is the father of her child. She lives in Jamaica, we are in Canada. He had a one night stand before coming to live in Canada with me. He had asked her if it was his child and she said no. She registered the child in her boyfriends name. 2 yrs after she turns up demanding money. My husband had moved on with his life and has no desire to b a father to this child. I have no intention for this to happen either. It's bad enough he cheated. Now she is threatening a sommons for dna test. She has been harassing us via FB n showing up at his moms house in Jamaica. Is there a reciprocal agreement with Jamaica n Ontario for child support. Isn't the boyfriend the legal father?

Share This Page