Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Changing Locations

Discussion in 'Working in Canada' started by Rosalie, Nov 24, 2013.

  1. Rosalie

    Rosalie New Member

    My question is based on changing work locations but working for the same company. My husband may be changing locations in his job. He has a work permit for his employer in Ontario but they are sending him to do research work for the company in Northwest Territories. Will this affect his work permit or is there something we need to do ahead of time?
  2. Immi2111

    Immi2111 New Member

    If he will be working for the same company in a different location, he can apply online to show the change in territory location. If he is working in a different territory, especially for a long period of time, he will need to amend his work permit.

Share This Page