Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

change address

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ilu129, Sep 4, 2014.

  1. ilu129

    ilu129 New Member

    I have applied for PR visa in self employed category. Two of my relatives' addresses has been changed as they have shifted to their new house. Do I have to inform CIC about this change?
  2. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    You must be notify us of a change of address in pr visa.. Use the online service to tell CIC to change your address...
  3. Yes , You have to inform CIC about their present address.
    david wilson likes this.
  4. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    Have you inform to CIC about this change?

Share This Page