Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

CEC qualifications

Discussion in 'Canada Experience' started by Queenie, Nov 1, 2012.

  1. Queenie

    Queenie New Member

    What type of qualifications fall under the "high-skilled work" definition to be considered for the Canada Experience Class? Does it simply require a college degree or must it be something of a higher level like a doctor or a lawyer?
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    Typically one would need an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification system of A, B or 0 which is technical, managerial or professional experience. Not all of these require a college degree - some can be gained through formal apprenticeship programs.

Share This Page