Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Birth of a non-citizen child

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PierreL, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. PierreL

    PierreL New Member

    What is the process when you have a child outside of Canada? My wife and I are both Canadian citizens are are currently in China on a work assignment. Our daughter was born six weeks ago. We have been in China for 6 months and will be relocating back to Canada in less than 2 months. I just don't know what to do about my daughter as we have no Canadian passport for her. Please help.
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    Best to contact the Canadian consulate - they can get a passport for you on an urgent basis while out of country.
  3. Get a passport for your child from the Canadian embassy to travel.
  4. Ellie123

    Ellie123 New Member

    yea, you better go to Canadian embassy In China.
  5. david wilson

    david wilson Member

    I agree with all. You can get passport from canadian embassy china.

Share This Page