Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Birth certificate

Discussion in 'Canada Experience' started by Immi2111, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. Immi2111

    Immi2111 New Member

    I submitted my application for permanent residence but forgot to include my spouse's birth certificate. What will happen?
  2. Rohit

    Rohit New Member


    My brother has work visa in canada, he wants to apply for Permanent Residence, But his Birth Certificate document has a name (Sunil) and rest all documents required for PR has different name (Haripal)... considering this can you please suggest what would be the procedure?? and how he can show that, he is the one and same person.. i meant does he need to do affidavit ?? if yes then what is the procedure ?? Or if any other way then please advise???
  3. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    How can his birth certificate and passport be issued with different names? Or is Haripal just a name he goes by for employment etc?
  4. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    Submit again PR visa form and attach all possible documents with application form.

Share This Page