Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Assessment of educational qualification

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by Kaushal, Aug 26, 2014.

  1. Kaushal

    Kaushal New Member

    Dear friends,

    I have a 1 year foreign diploma which I need to get it assessed as it equals to 1 year Canadian diploma. For some of the subjects in the diploma I have been given exemptions based on my professional certification and I didn’t follow those subjects. Will it be possible to get it assessed as a 1 year diploma?

    Please help me on this......

Share This Page