Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Arriving early

Discussion in 'Studying in Canada' started by MaxS, Aug 2, 2014.

  1. MaxS

    MaxS New Member

    My question is, when I receive my Authorization letter to enter Canada to get my student permit from the airport there, can I leave right away from my home country, Spain? Even if I get the letter to enter Canada 4-5 months earlier (?) since the letter doesn't include an entry date. I can prove that I have the sufficient funds to support myself.

    I've been accepted at a University for next year and already made the student permit application. I can't get any reply for that matter.

Share This Page