Comments on: Video Tutorial: Separation Declaration For Minors Travelling From Non-Accompanying Parent IMM5604 Enter Canada with Confidence Sun, 17 May 2015 18:23:57 +0000 hourly 1 By: Amr soliman Tue, 12 May 2015 02:20:39 +0000 If you are a permenant resident and want to sponsor your minor children into Canada and have applied while you had custody, and before application was accepted the other non accomoanying parent gained custody, does this change the status of your application or your children are ok to travel still as the non accompanying parent had signed the form IMM5604 ?