Canada is the best country in the world for business2011-10-09
As many of you may have seen, Canada is consistently ranked as the top (or one of the top) countries in which to live in the world. Our standard of living, peaceful society, universal health care and education, and other factors always rank Canada tops for standard of living.
Now Canada is also ranked as the top (as in the #1) country in world for business. We handily beat out the USA, Hong Kong, Japan, Germany, the UK, Australia and New Zealand as the best place on the planet for business by Forbes magazine.
There are numerous factors considered by Forbes in ranking countries for business, but a few that stand out are these:
– Canada’s economy has weathered the world economic storm better than all others, due to our banking regulations and sound leadership
– A competitive tax regime
– Enviable property rights
– Vibrant technological innovation
– Virtually zero corruption
– High levels of personal, trade and monetary freedoms
– No burdensome government “red tape”
– Investors protected by a strong legal framework
– Excellent overall stock market performance
If Canada’s top ranking for personal standard of living was not enough to entice you to immigrate to Canada, then perhaps our top ranking as a place to do business might be attractive for you.
I advise and represent people all over the world who wish to immigrate to this country – and the common thread through all my clients is they want a better life for themselves and their families. Canada is a great choice for their future. Maybe it is a great choice for your future as well?
Click here to read the entire article from Forbes magazine.