Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

with or without spouse

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by ssy, May 3, 2012.

  1. ssy

    ssy New Member

    my husband applied for canadian immigration in fedral skilled worker category with family. now we r having serious issues with each other and may b we ll go for a divorce. he wants to go to canada without us but as a family applicant, as his numbers alone r not enough. how can i stop him? he has already submitted the papers. how ll i come to know when is he going ? will immigration ppl call me for any confirmation?
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    That's a difficult situation for sure. If you no longer wish to immigrate, you should contact the CIC office at which your husband applied and let them know. At some point CIC will request passports and if they do not receive all the passports which were identified in the application, CIC will certainly enquire and in my opinion, they won't likely issue any visas until they sort out the facts of the situation.

Share This Page