Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Visiting Canada in February

Discussion in 'Visiting Canada' started by Rosalie, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Rosalie

Rosalie New Member

We are thinking of taking a ski vacation in Canada in February 2014 and I am wondering where the best ski areas are? Someone told me Quebec has fantastic ski hills as well as British Columbia. Any ideas?

My husband is currently working in Ontario on a work visa and we are thinking of visiting a few areas to see about places we can retire to in a few years. Ideally we'd like to spend a few months between Canada and the U.S. every year.
  2. smith

smith New Member

You need to apply to change the terms and conditions of your work permit any time your work location changes, even with the same employer.
  3. Samson2

Samson2 New Member

Rosalie, we have friends who own a condominium in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. We've been a few times to ski and it is a beautiful place. It is a picturesque resort town with great ski hills and the prices aren't too high. The village is really quaint but the food is expensive. It's best to rent a chalet or condo and bring your own groceries.
  4. Panusa

Panusa Administrator Staff Member

If you can make it to BC, you can experience Whistler, which has some of the finest skiing in North America. Quebec is great too.
  5. senermirim

senermirim New Member

I too dont understand this