Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Proof of common law partnership...ID's and passports

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by baskin, Sep 10, 2014.

  1. baskin

    baskin New Member

    Me and my partner r planning to apply for fswp as common law partners. We both live together for more than a year and it shows we share the same address in our id's and passports. Is this enough as a proof of our common law partnership? Or do we have to show more documents.
    P.S. I own the apartment that we live in. Should I submit the ownership document if it will be of any benefit?
    Thank you for your reply
  2. Panusa

    Panusa Administrator Staff Member

    You also need a Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union notarized - good luck!
  3. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Member

    Its the biggest issues for CIC for common law relationships..
  4. eleighne28

    eleighne28 New Member

    do i need to get 6 in each ielts test to avail canadian immigration?
  5. George Goode

    George Goode Member

    You should need to inquiry regarding canadian immigration...

Share This Page