Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

Is there any way to speed up the approval process?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by judyk, Aug 16, 2013.

1. judyk

judyk New Member

So, it takes years to gain admission to Canada? How many years? Are some of the processes faster than others? Are there any tips that could maybe make acceptance come sooner?
  2. Panusa

Panusa Administrator Staff Member

It all depends on the category under which you are applying. Some are much longer than others. Which one were you considering?
  3. judyk

judyk New Member

I was looking at the Live-In Caregiver program, and some others. I don't know for sure yet if I do want to be in Canada. Right now I'm just curious and exploring many options for the next phase of my life.

I suppose I'd want to visit first. I've never been there, only heard a lot of good things about living there.
  4. Ammie

Ammie New Member

Hi Panusa! Are there sufficient working opportunities in the Building and Construction industry in Canada? I am looking at joining a university (obtained my Doctorate degree in 2005), and my husband is a Building Inspector. He managed his own Building, Construction and Maintenance businesses and would like to become involved in a similar business in Canada if we decide to immigrate. Currently we are looking at opportunities in various countries.