Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

immigration to canada

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by Daniel Prakash C., May 6, 2015.

1. Daniel Prakash C.

Daniel Prakash C. New Member

Hello,
    I am planning to immigrate to cannada on PR . I am currently living in india and want to know the safest procedure to carry on the immigratiion process. Kindly guide me on the do's and dont's of the process since i am trying it for tje first time
  2. Jeina M.P.

Jeina M.P. Moderator

There are several different ways to immigrate to Canada. Common pathways are through Family Sponsorship, Express Entry for the three Federal Economic Class programs and another route is to apply through a Canadian province (Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)). It is best to do some research and match the PR immigration program that best suits your situation, to increase your chance of success. Do be honest, and thorough, submitting complete documents. Don't submit fraudulent documents, or you may be found inadmissible and banned for 5 or more years.
  3. abdu hassan fimbo

abdu hassan fimbo New Member

Dear members
    I am a Tanzanian by Nationality and current I AM current employed Emirates Airline Based in Tanzania does any one can help me what steps I can use in order to migrate to Canada?
    Your quick respond I will appreciate.
    Thanks