Immigration Canada - PanCanadian Immigration Law Group

2005 Backlog PR cases

Discussion in 'Federal Skilled Worker' started by Nav, Mar 31, 2012.

?

To Prolong/Return applications of pre-feb 2008 canadian skilled class applicants would be justified?

1. Can't be justified where a resourceful CIC ministry kept people hanging socio-economicaly for years

100.0%
  2. Violating commitmnets to process applications within 36-42 months is justified in national interest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nav

Nav New Member

Hi there

I am one of the year 2005 applicants waiting for processing. I applied under the NOC of fashion design then after a while i switched my field and became university lecturer of business management studies.
    Question is how long would it further take to process our application as it has moved to CIC London.
    secondly, I heard that proposed change in immigration policy includes returning pre-2008 applications what would be the implications?How can this policy change be justified in ethical manner?

Thanks in anticipation
  2. Panusa

Panusa Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

I have never heard of cancelling any applications, I could never see that happening.

2005 is much too long for a skilled worker application. Please PM me and i can suggest a plan of action.