Vancouver is now the second least-affordable place to live behind only Hong Kong amongst the world’s English speaking cities. Vancouver has even surpassed Sydney, Australia to take the number two spot. What does “least affordable” mean? The study looked... Read More
Search This Site
- Renewing a supervisa at Vegreville
- Did you know you can apply for citizenship with less than 1095 days physical presence?
- Eligible occupations announced for the federal skilled worker program
- No more foreign workers for fast food sector
- Disagree with CIC? How to appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division