Immigration Canada Lawyers

Pan Canadian Immigration Law


Loading Quotes...
Learn More

Canada Government Authorized Immigration Representative – Call or Email Today

Are you trying to decide how to immigrate to Canada?  Are you confused about Canada’s immigration rules and regulations?  Do you need someone to guide you and deal with the government on your behalf?

We can help.

PanCanadian Immigration Law Group provides professional, cost-effective legal services for all aspects of Canadian immigration.

We will make the process as easy as possible for you, submit your application, deal with Citizenship and Immigration Canada  and Service Canada (if required) on your behalf, and answer all your questions along the way.

We can assist you through the process of immigrating to Canada no matter where you live currently, and no matter where decide to live or work in Canada, be it Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, or elsewhere.

We will ensure personal attention to your file and prompt responses to all of your questions.

We seek to understand your particular needs through open and frequent communication.

Unlike other firms, an immigration lawyer - not a paralegal – handles each file. Our fees are competitive and our service unmatched.

Our firm is small and every client deals with our founder - a first generation Italian-Canadian – who has seen the process from your point of view.

We also provide legal advice, assistance and information to employers and recruiters in Canada with cross-border human resource issues.

Our fees are very competitive and no retainer is required – you only pay once we complete our work on your file.

Contact us and take your first steps towards moving to Canada

If you find the information on Immigration Canada and the blog useful to you, we ask that you click the Google “+1″ button, or click the Facebook “Like” below.  Thank you!

Recent Posts

Disagree with CIC? How to appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division

Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and been refused?  Did you think the decision was unfair? CIC Officers are bound by the rules and regulations laid out by the Canadian government.  They are following written procedures,... Read More

Holding multiple Canadian work permits at the same time

Did you know that you can hold multiple work permits at the same time?  And why would you want to do that? Multiple work permits can provide a level of comfort for individuals working in Canada.  Suppose things go sour... Read More

Applications for In-Canada Sponsorship Now Go To Mississauga

Just a quick note – as of today, in-Canada sponsorship applications (but not including open work permit applications for in-Canada spouses for now) are filed in Mississauga, Ontario. My understanding is that open work permits will go to Vegreville... Read More

How a Job Offer In Canada Can Lead to Permanent Residence

In the last few years, there’s been a shift in the immigration system towards favoring those individuals with either work experience or a job offer when granting permanent residence. In this post, I’ll discuss how a job offer in... Read More

Is Your Child Over 18? Better Apply Before January 1, 2014

As of January 1, 2014, dependents of applicants under any immigration program – sponsorship, federal skilled worker, Canada Experience Class, and so forth – will be limited to 18 years of age. This is a drop of the age... Read More